January 11, 2008

One more night in Hollywood

Counting Crows' A Long December used to be one of my favorites a few years ago. Today, going over my old music, I wondered why I have 'four-stars' against it in my i-Tunes. And I played it again.
Few songs in the past year have made such a sense as this one. Maybe because I live 'up in the Canyon'. Maybe because 'there's reason to believe that this year will be better than the last...'
Maybe because I am a wee bit sad again. Oh well.
'Its been so long since I have seen the ocean...guess I should...na, na, na,..'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.