June 09, 2007

Leaving Mumbai


What better way to bid farewell to a city that hosted me for the last two years than being at an Indian Ocean concert. Their rendition of Bandeh for Black Friday is excellent. Do check out a shorter version of it.
For those who don't know, Black Friday is based on Mumbai Blasts that rocked the city in 1993.

Two of my close friends who make the most amazing couple in real life also have worked on this film. Aparnaa and Pavan. Pavan brilliantly played Tiger Memon in the film. Watch out for him. He is going to go places. Industry seems to have discovered him.






So it is goodbye to the city whose public transportation system and commuting made a man out of me. And the people with their helping attitude restored my faith in love and humanity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey dude...

searched very hard to look for my name in this post about mumbai...was wondering how you missed the biggest superstar of the future in your big picture...

but then when i gave it greater thought, i realised that i actually live in your heart and not outside...

that line im gonna use somewhere...
lol

so enjoy my presence bro!!

Cheers!

RSK